Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First day in hell...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-04-14

The First day in hell... Empty
PostSubject: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:23 pm

i looked at my hands. and plaved them over my eyes Lith was sleeping in his crib. i muttered slowly "why? i love you Kaia.. I need you. Thats it iam calling her!" i stood up instenly and grabed the phone then Diled her cell phone. with *67 at the start. she awnsered and it sounded like she was crying

"he-ll-o?" she stuttered.

I told her "its me...Sorrow. Kaia I-" thats when she muttered

"i-a-m so-rr-y Sor-ro-w c-an i co-me ov-e-r?" she asked and i told her

"that would make lith and I the Vary happy" i told her then she told me "i wi-ll b-e r-ig-ht ov-er"

i took her word for it and i cuddled my child lith he huged me with his small hands. his red fave was wounderful to see...
Back to top Go down
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:29 pm

Out on the street, I was laying on a bench, my feet tucked against me, and Jamie sleeping in my arms. We hadn't gotten the last bus home, and now we had to wait for uncle Robbie to come get us. Oh, it was so hard being like this! Why, why, why had I gotten pregnant?
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:29 pm

Seth-

I really didn't know how I got here...I thought I was following my brothers sent, but I guess somone else might have gotten it on them and now I was lost..
Back to top Go down
Crystal_Uchiha
Poser
Crystal_Uchiha

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:31 pm

I watched from a tree to see if that woman was lying. I had decided to see if I could help a broken hearted man.
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:34 pm

Seth-

I yelled out " Brother, Mira!?" No one anserd me I was truly alone and lost
Back to top Go down
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:35 pm

I looked at my watch. Very late, and uncle Robbie was still an hour away at least. I yawned, and rolled onto my back, putting Jamie on my chest. I started to sing a little lullaby...
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:36 pm

There was a Knock on the door so i got up and checked who was there. when i got to the door and opended it there was a police offcer standing ther he told me "Do you know any thing about Kaia Winter Rain?"

"she told me she was comeing over" i told the offecer woundering why he asked me that

"she has been missing for two mouths and we are still looking for her."

"i just called her though..."

he shook his head "she left her car at her house she is not at home"

"mabe if you left she will show up" I told him angerly "i want her back i dont want to be alone with my baby..i want her Now Go Away!"
Back to top Go down
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:37 pm

I heard some yelling from the house behind me. I sat up and looked around. Police officers. I had wondered what they were doing. Jamie started to cry, twisting around.
Back to top Go down
Crystal_Uchiha
Poser
Crystal_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:39 pm

I blinked in suprise and jumped down from the tree but I stayed out of sight. A sudden verbal strike at authorities? I'd better do my best.
Back to top Go down
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:40 pm

"Shhhh," I cooed at Jamie, rocking him. "It's okay, go back to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:41 pm

i slamed the door on the offcers face and sat by Lith he was barly still asleep. i grabed my flute and begian to play an enchanting song...
Back to top Go down
Crystal_Uchiha
Poser
Crystal_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:43 pm

I walked over and calmly slipped past the police officer, knocking on the door softly enough to be heard and not wake the child.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:45 pm

I stoped playing and stood up and grabed the door handle i opend the door and when i saw the girl i muttered "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:46 pm

" I hate yelling, police maybe they could help me...well never mind better not talk to them." I smiled and was talken to myself "My brother always told me never get help from humans so I should follow his rules to be safe!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal_Uchiha
Poser
Crystal_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:47 pm

I smiled," I am crystal. I heard you yelling. Maybe I could be of assisstance?" I was being a kind and caring as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:49 pm

"how could you posably help?" i asked her with an annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:49 pm

"Now, where do I go..." I looked around, " I hate this town," I saw a little shop with candy in it, "Ooos candy" I felt my mouth water, I ran towards the store.
Back to top Go down
Crystal_Uchiha
Poser
Crystal_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:50 pm

I held my hand out," Trust me, I can help you."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:54 pm

"no you cant" i told her before i closed the door. i set my self down on the couch and played the song agian...
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:55 pm

"Why is every one such a meany in this town?" I looked over at the girl laying down with the baby...I ran over to her and smiled, "what a cute baby you have!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal_Uchiha
Poser
Crystal_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:56 pm

I blinked and sighed. He could hear me on the other side of the door," if she lies to you again, just call my name."
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:05 pm

I could hear that guy agien yellen, I looked over to see a girl at his dorr and I ran over there, well I had nothing better to do alone....I yelled "Is being a ass to you!?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:15 pm

I let the enchanting sound filter thrugh the doors. it left the windows. and it sounded like my life was playing on those notes. When one note was played A time that i had shared with Kaia played out of the door and into the ears of the listeners. my Lith started to gigle with the lovely sounds but once it hit the part that his mother left me he started to cry..
Back to top Go down
Crystal_Uchiha
Poser
Crystal_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:16 pm

I looked down at Seth," he's going through a hard time. I'll take care of this." I grinned as I took out a gracefully carved ancient wooden flute. I started to play the song of hope that my mother played for me when I was a child. The song allowed me to sleep with wonderous dreams filled with happyness, light, birds, everything that made me happy. I played this song for the child to sooth him to sleep. May peace be in your future young one, I prayed.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:26 pm

Lith stoped crying and started snuggleing the pello. i stoped playing and looked down at lith. i droped to my knees and started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First day in hell...   The First day in hell... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First day in hell...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipce Coven :: Port Angeles-
Jump to: