Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

uhh wonering around ^^

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

Number of posts : 200
Location : Sleepling in a tree =] in ur backyard i iz gunna killz u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

uhh wonering around ^^ Empty
PostSubject: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:13 am

well when i got home i decided to drive around forks.
it seemed like a nice enough town small,normal,homey.
i stopped when i took an unexpected turn a sign read this way to the trail head.
i said " trail sweetness!" i was elated that there was something to de besides go to la push.
i got out and locked all the doors and i put the keys in my pocket. i could hear my dad now clearly as i f he was right beside me " hayley!"he yelled inside my head. i stopped. i rememberd now as if it had happened yesterday. i was in florida again. ther it was hot and humid i could almost feel the breeze aginst my face. i had went in to the brush in the back of our house and gotten lost. i was gone for eight hours when the found me beside a small creek. i was sitting and trying to catch minos i was tired and crazy at that point and when my dad found me he yelled my name and i could hear the now. i almost cried at how real the memories were.
i realized that it was misting now. i was on the ground and that i was alone almost crying.
"im such a freak!" i exclamed hoping that no one was around to hear me.
i started off into the woods
i looked at my watch every few minutes. it was six now and mom would have dinner ready by seven.
"crap better turn back" i whirled around and there it was.
it was beautiful. like something out of a dream or nightmare i once had.
i stood there amazed as the rain puored down harder in the perfect circle.
i stepped out of the shadows of the trees.
i could hear a stream near by. this was strange how could something so beautiful be here in?
in this little town?
my watch beeped it was six fourty five alredy!
i ran and tried to backtrack my steps and soon found an opening.
there it was my car... i got in and started away still dazzled by the memories of that beautful place.
Back to top Go down
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:05 pm

The same place as before, familiarity was all this place held
but
i wanted to it hold more
i wanted it to be a haven a home away form home, becuase god knows i need one of those.
i walked to the trail opening
it was darker and scarier this time but i knew that nothing would be resolved unless i pushed forward
all the hope i had in my heart for this place all the yerning i had for it to be more than it seemed
vanished when i reahed the edge of the perfect circle that oulined it.
there standing like a god was a pale man, no boy, he was beautiful. i wanted to say something call out to him when his head snapped in my diretion i stopped breathing.
his eyes were a pale chrimson red and very feirce.
i was going to say something but when i blinked he was gone
was it a dream was it an illusion created by my mind?
or was it more? was it something that i wasnt ment to see? and if was was i supoose to , no should i come here anymore?
the air seemed to be filled witha strange tense feeling that i coudlnt shake was i being stupid.
a boy in a meadow in the woods? even in me head it sounded absurd, but then again i could feel that it was real... i walke to the edge of the meadow and sank to my knees and wonderd for many hours
Back to top Go down
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:17 pm

i looked at my watch
it was late around ten
my mom would have called my cell phone a million times by now
or would she?
i got up. it was very dark, and quiet
i was a little scared, but i was more overwhelmed with
determination
i sterted back even though i didnt know where i was going back to
i would be lucky if i could find my way out by tomarrow morning.
i let out a giggle at how ridiculos i was being.
i was tired but i wasnt ready to go to sleep yet
i need to get some supplies i thought
------------------------------------------
when i found my car
it wasnt dark anymore
there was lights lots of them
then i realized there was like six police cars swarming my car
they were tryin to open the door
they had a wire clothes hanger down inside driverside door trying to jimmy the lock
"uhh excuse me what are you doing?" i asked in an annoyed tone
they all looked up at me some eyes with confusion some with concern
"mam?" the first one said he was protly with darker hair
"yeah thats my car your breaking into" i said in a loud voice
"uh okay mam" the portly man said
"wait wait!" the one that seemed like the cheif looked at me
i looked up at him. it was raining i just noticed
"your Hayley Lynn peeters?" he asked me
"uh yeah?" i asked bewildered "how did you.....?"
"yor mom called us" he cut me off" you shouldnt be wandering around in the woods alone" he looked at me and spoke a fathers all knowing words
"its dangerous" he said gravely " i have a daugter of my own about your age shes the same way always wandering, with that BOY!" his expression became pained and then he closed his eyes and when he reopened them his plesent expression back, he almost bit his tounge off at the last word he said. it made me wonder why.
a long uncomfortable silence ensued
"ok ill gome home then" i was the first one to break the silence
" thats a good idea" the chief said his voice gruff
i started twards my car the cheif called behined me
"by the way im cheif Swan" he called after me
i dont know what it was about that but it struck me wrong
i whirled around "Bella Swans father?" i asked probing
"yeah" he said in a tone that meant ask no more questions
"ok" i said again
" are you sure you can make it home?" he asked taking a step twards me "i can take you to see Dr.Cullen at the hospital" there was that fatherly tone again
"no im fine" i said in a paniky voice the rest of the police man looked at me and cheif Swan nodded
a hospital didnt sound so good right now they would think i was crazy and my man god earlier'no not a good idea. and Cullen that name sounded familer to but i didnt know why.
i went to my car and started it
i made sure i put on my seatbelt and started down the road
when the flashing lights were out of sight i pulled off the road and checked my phone
there were two calls from liana my best friend from florida
and seven from my mom
i quickly called her back
"Hayley?" she answered she actually sounded worried "honey im sorry i didnt mean to ignore you i now i should pay more attention to you but i just have been so busy..........."
"mom" i cut her off " its okay i just wondered off the trail its okay im fine its not your fault. im comming home now" i assured her
'ok ill see you when you get here baby" the worry slowly faded from her voice " i love you" that familer voice said over the phone. it almost sounded foregien though i hadnt heard it in a while
"i love you too mom"
"bye" the worry fadded completley
"bye" i was a little less scared at her wrath now
i drove home in silence no music no muttering to myself
it was just quiet
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:44 am

(seath in sins body Pov)

Seath stood in the middle of the street he was the one that stood in the Medow. lightning flashed and Seth Vanished Like a dream, with out her knowing Seth was on her car. he was not going to kill her he was going to see if he could find out what she wanted to do at the Medow. seth jumped from the hood of the car and sprinted back to the Medow. Seth awaited for her next Visit, if she was truely going to come back she would now that she had seen me. In the medow i smiled. once every Few hours Sin would try to Take over but i only Pushed him back down. this was getting easyer for me.."i wounder how long it has been?" when i asked how long it had been i ment when have i fed last. a smile showed on my pail white face. my red eyes stared at the thunder i thought about it. Edward your playing Baseball Bella swan as well i started to laugh for a moment Mr swan thinks Edward was out hear "he only goes hear when Bella is in La push i have been waching him. he has confrunted me but he cant seem to read my mind and Alice cant see me with her gift since iam half werewolf.
Back to top Go down
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:01 pm

when i got to the meadow it was poruing
"i should have asked for a raincoat too" i laughed at myself trying to lighten my heart
i set the bag that the tent was in on the ground surveying the area for the best palce to set up
i chose a place where the tent wouldnt get overwhelmed by the rain
i chose the place where i had seen him from just within the trees out of the rain
i took the tent out of the bag
"directions,check" i muttered to myself
i began to assemble the tent it was very big
"cell phone,check" i mutterd again this mental check list was very helpful
i pulled it from my pocket and called my mom
"hello" her voice was tired and stressed
"yeah mom im staying after school to get some help" i lied again, maybe this town wasnt good for me at all i was becoming a compulsive liar
this better be good i hate lying...
"Hayley?" her voice broke my thought
"yeah yeah mom studying" i paniked "ill be home late ook so ill call you when i leave ok?"
"yeah thats fine" she said her voice suddenly more tired than before
"ok bye" i said very quick and hung up
i felt bad for hanging up on her but i only had so long to get this done
i fineshed the tent and took off my shoes and sat in it
it was big on the inside to. i sat in silence worried that he wouldnt come that he was just a figment of my imagination i paniked going through scenarios in my head
the rain came down herder it was thundering and lightning now
i was stangely comfortable in the darkening forrest i turned on the lantern and left the tent open
it was cold so i slid twards the back and waited for my boy god to show
for he was immortal in my head now
i waited.......and waited.......and waited...
it got to be nine thirty and my cerfew was ten now
since saturday...i shuddered so i decied to wrie a note to my mystery boy
i pulled a pen and paper from my purse an wrote
---------------------------------------------------------
Dear meadow boy,
i missed you today but i will leave this tent here in the meadow
and i will come here and wait everyday until i see you again
i want to know that you were real
write on this paper if you miss me being here again
Hayley Lynn

---------------------------------------------------------
i was frenzied at this point it wa getting later and later i grabed the lantern and put the note in the middle of the tent and put my shoes on and ran to my car
i unlocked the door and got in i stared the car and the heat on full blast
i sat there and let it run for a minute
i was being watched i knew it but i couldnt move
i couldnt bring myself to put the car in gear it was erie for that breif second then it felt like the eye were gone i was out of its sight whatever it was
i pulled away from the shoulder and went home
it felt like someone was trying to break into my head like they were going to split my skull open to see its contents
they tried relly hard but it felt as if they were unsucsessful
the thunder had stopped but their was still alot of lightning
i pulled in to the driveway and got out of the car locked it
went straight upstairs and
fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:45 pm

I tilted my head to the side when she Vanished Down the lonly Road i turned for the Forest, I blossomed passt a bear cub but it did not seam to notice me. for some reson i stoped moveing when i saw it, My nostrils widened when i stared at it. it started to back up. with out any thought i vanished in its sight. and i grabed its head and pressed my Sharp Fangs into its Neck. The warm Delish blood tricled down my neck while i Drained the Cub Compleatly of blood. i left the Corpes there and made my way with the humans pace back up to the medow. after a hour i made it there. her tent was still up. i was looking at her all mos the whole time she was there. She is pretty intresting for a human. "what do you taste like?" i licked my lips when i pulled the ten curtain open i saw the Note on a sleeping bag. i grabed it and read it Silently. the rain drizzled down my neck and onto the parchment. i folded it in half and grabed the pen she had used. i scrolled with extreamly Good hand wrrighting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear, Hayley Lynn

Your Presence hear is well placed
when you read this
i will see you at your School the Next day.
Sincearly
The man in the Mist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Steped into the Tent . i grabed the Sleeping bag and Folded it into a nice Spot. I grabed the other clutteered Objects and placed them neer her Sleeping bag. i placed my hand in my pocket and placed a MP 3 player on the. on it was Raceing form three days grace. and there was only one other track on it. A Flute solo that was Made by Me. it Would show some thing. It was Called Mist. I placed head phones neer it with A card that Had a back ground of Mist. i had Drawn it it was of a guy with his Features Hiden by mist.
i closed the Tent and placed a stake thrugh the Siper so it would not come open from the wind. i sat in the Tree in the Center of the medow like i allways.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Edward Slammed me to a tree. i just was siting there Memorised by his anger i let out a dark laugh then mumured

"you realy dont like me do you?"

Edward Growled at me "You Endanger Bella Or any one Else Ill kill you!"

I just smiled at him "you wont kill me. lily would kill you and she would probly Get the wolves to join in on the Fight. or She will kill bella To piss you off. Rember Edward Hold your Temper People are waching." my hand griped his throat i over powered him and turned the hold around he was Against the Tree now "and whos to say i wont kill you My self."
Back to top Go down
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:02 pm

i heard the figting before i saw it
i ran and ran
i reached the meadow im recored time
i saw them both
they were both glorious
"wow" i whispered not even phased by the looks they had on there faces
they both snaped their heads in my direction
i froze breathless
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:11 pm

I droped edward.when i turned my head to her his fist slamed into my Ceast it sounded Like Two huge Bolders Hting echother. The sound was all most ear spliting. I Felt like slaming him back down the ground but He just Growled at me then Vanished to his car. I tood up My hood at las had fallen form my face, it revealed my Purple Eyes and God like Face. "sorry about that" i told her slowly, I brushed the back of my pants.
Back to top Go down
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:19 pm

i stood there searching for words
i had none
"uhh wow" that sounded stupid"i mean er.. wow"
"who was that?" i asked him i was full of questions but that one bubbled over
"and who are you?"i stared at him so long
and i forgot to breathe
i turned away and gasped for breath
the i looked him in the face again
i couldn read his expression
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:24 pm

I looked at her like she was a puzzle that i was trying to solve. "Hes Edward Cullen. and iam...Seth..or Sin...i have a Split personality" i told her i placed my Gloved hand on the tip of the hood and Covered my face with it.
Back to top Go down
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:29 pm

"sin eh" i said then a sunnen realization hit me
"cullen!" i had an epiffany!
i whirled around and fell on the ground
all the memorys form saturday came back
it hurt again
i haerd cheif Swans voice agin "its dangerous........" he said over and over again in my head
i stayed on the gound not noticeing what he was doing
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:32 pm

I placed my Fore fingers to her Neck and Checked her Pulse "you all right?" i toyed with the Tip of her hair . i Blew on her face my Breath was Sweet Smelling like Edwards was to Bella
Back to top Go down
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:35 pm

whoa my haed was whirling again
what was that plesent smell?
it was amazing............
i heard hi voice i regained what conchousness i had and replied
"yeah im fine" i sighed
i was not annoyed not scared not worried
but i was calm
it was very werid i didnt even know this boy and yet he was here and i was comfortable here alone with
him....
strange i thought to myself
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:38 pm

"you sure your all right?" i asked her Gently. my thumb moved to her sholder and presssed gently Giveing her a Gental Message.
Back to top Go down
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:41 pm

"uhh actually" i got up and stumbles to the tent and sat down
"im not sure" i said "was it you who was here that first time?"
i probed
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:46 am

"yeah that was me"i shifted sideways then
placed my palm on my hood.
i tryed my best not to let her see my
face with the sun light comeing down.
Back to top Go down
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:56 pm

"really?" i asked
it was him
up close his hood hid his face so i couldnt see if he was as spectacular as i remembered
i scooted to the back of the tent and leaned my head aginst the cold fabric
then my wet hair sloshed against my face
"ugh" i sighed and i reached for the ponytail holder that was around my wrist
i pulled my hair back into a ponytail and let some of my shorter bangs fall over my forhead
he was turned away from me now
i stared at his back im sure that he could feel my eyes staring into it
but he didnt turn around
he was quiet and i was dizzy it was very hard to concentrate on anything else
when he was there standing in all of his glory
he was my dream..............no my nightmare
"why did your eyes change colors?" i asked him involentarily
remembering the red eyes from the meadow, my dream,
and his purple eyes today at the window of my car
he just stood there silent
i tried a new question
"why..i mean why were you here?" i gawked at him hoping he would answere this time.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:05 pm

I put my hood down slightly.
i let my nose fill with the aroma of The Werewolf Jacob black...
and it would seem that Embery was with him. I kept my face covered.
i pulled up the hood and mumured
intently "i was Hikeing." i told her with out realy noticeing
that i was lieing to her.
Back to top Go down
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:17 pm

"hmmmm...." i wondered
compulsive lying was going around so i was skeptical
but i didnt say so
"then why............." i stopped not wanting to sound dumb "nevermind"
i rested my head on the cold fabric of the tent wall
i was sweating and i dint know why
i closed my eyes and litstened to the sounds of the forrest
waiting for him to talk
again...
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:22 pm

i pulled the hood tight over my head and
mumured "why..what?" a trickle of water droped form the
Tip of my hood and into my hand. i turned
my Gaze to the woods and saw jacob black
with his pack. He stared at me with his malishis Wolf eyes.
"look by your Sleeping bag"
Back to top Go down
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:32 pm

i looked over at the items that were resting on the sleeping bag
i reached for the MP3 and the headphones that were resting beside it
i grabed them not wanting to look out of the tent door
something was here i could feel it
but i put the headphones in and it was flute music
"whats this" i said completly ignoring his question
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:37 pm

i moved my hand to my jacket and pulled the Flute
that had Black and white marks on it Crystal was
on Certen peaces of the Flute i mumured "my playing this"
i rubed my thumb over the Crystal holes they had Obsiden lineing
the outside of the Flute. "now what did you want to ask me?"
I placed the Flute backinto my coat thought i thought about it and if i keept it with me The Muts would brake it.
Back to top Go down
~purple<3night~
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
~purple<3night~

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:41 pm

"well" i started "why did you run away" i stumbled over the words
"it was weird becuase i was here then you were here and them you wernt"
i was about to plead insanity
"how does that work?" i said frantic again
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:50 pm

"i dont compleately Understand your Qestion.."
i smiled then Mumured "could you Explane it better?"
There was a Howl form a Few Miles away wich was
Jacob the pack was waching but there where not
going to introveain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uhh wonering around ^^   uhh wonering around ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uhh wonering around ^^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipce Coven :: The Meadow-
Jump to: