Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaliene Kopp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaliene_Kopp
Poser
Kaliene_Kopp

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Kaliene Kopp Empty
PostSubject: Kaliene Kopp   Kaliene Kopp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:55 pm

Name: Kaliene Kopp
Nickname: whatever u want to call me as long as it's not stupid
Species: Werewolve

+Like's+
bad boys
running
heat
fire
water
wind
working on cars
woods!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Dislike's-
cold
being bad
guilt

Appearance:
Hair - medium dirty blonde
Eyes - greenish blue (mostly blue)
Build - Fit 5' 7''
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family: lives in woods and has no family they disowned her
History:
lived in a small town her whole life till she turned 7 then her parents found out what she was and disowned her for being a warewolf she went in the woods and passed out from hunger and thirst then woke up with someone by her and befor she got a good look she ran away afraid of herself........
Personality: sweet but hates when someone can beat her she pushes herself to her limit and that has almost killed her a couple of times she loves a challenge but is afraid of hurting someone cause of what she is she thinks she is alone in this big forrest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schooling:
Your house location - in the forest
Student - i'm not
School - can't might hurt someone
Back to top Go down

Kaliene Kopp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipce Coven :: Caracter sheet-
Jump to: