Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Poser
Rose

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person   Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:10 pm

CHRIS!!! What is your problem! Who the hell would go to school with hair that freaking long! If you want it long, it should be only slightly past the shoulders and tied back in a ponytail. But I suggest that it is SHORT 'cause than he won't stick out as much.
And I think he should have an earring on the top of his ear.

'Cause guys with ponytails are sexy. This applies to most guys with an earring on the top of their ear, as well.

End Transmission (?)
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person   Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:00 pm

i would go to school with hair past my shoulder blades. thats what i ment by it being Past his back Duh lol

and the Ear thing i like that.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person   Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:55 am

If you would go to school with hair that long.... then you are a weirdo and it freaks me out.

No offense, Chrissy.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person   Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:30 am

i Guess iam a wired o then
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person   Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Yep. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person   Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions To Make Zero More of a Normal Person
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipce Coven :: OOC (Off topic) :: General Chat-
Jump to: