Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inner Struggle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:10 pm

Crouched down low in the snow. The dead bushes provided my much needed cover as I stalked the large grizzly bear. Currently it submerged in a deer carcass. It wouldn't stand a chance. To bad I was looking forward to a real hunt. After a few moments of thought I charged forward and pounced on the bear's back. For a moment I contemplated toying with it, but that slipped my mind wihen my teeth sank into it breaking its neck instantly. The bear's warm blood flowed into my mouth freely and I drank my fill.

As soon as I had drained the bear I dismembered it and hid the pieces underneath the nearby trees. My thirst was nott entirely quenched. No surprise, however it was enought to hold up the resistance for now.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Number of posts : 374

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:01 am

"Lily?" I called i was Scared for her
I needed her but
I was affrade that she was still mad at me..
I woundered if she still loved me?
I had not seen her for Hours but it felt like Years, maybe
I was loseing my self to seth? i woundered what happened to my self.
It was the Twelth when i last checked, and now it is the thirty first?! what happend to me?
I sware iam loseing my self every moment.
I need to Lily. with out her Seth Wins and i lose! 'God Dammn you seth'
I dont belive in God or
In the Devil but
I do belive there is some where after this life. or we just disapear affter this. "LILY!!"
I called louder rushing thrugh the Snow Serching for my darling Lily.
I carrest the ring on my four finger. we planed on weding when i killed seth... but that was when she was still human...
I Rembered the time
I had started to Develop seth.
I started to toy with other people. and soon seth was there.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:32 pm

When I finally replanted the final tree, I froze Sin's voice reached my ears. I had not seen him in what seemed like months but in reality it was weeks. Emotions that I haven't felt since I had been bitten poured into my body, surprise, and happiness. However, it was also laced apprehension. I had not seen Sin until I had killed my family in my feeding frenzy. Still his voice drew me in, like a mouth to flame. I found myself running towards him. When I came near I slowed down to a walk, fifty yards seperated us now. "I'm here," I responded weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:52 am

I instently Ran at her. i all most screamed her name. but i just nusled her rughly not leting go of her i just keept nuzleing her shoulder. i missed her too badly..
'lily! lily! lily!' i thopught in my mind i yelled it so loud that seth was on his knees. i win...for now.
i tillted my head down to look at her and i looked at her "iam sorrry lily..iam sorry" i was about to say more but sobing keept me from saying it. i missed her to much to even live.

(i could have made more but iam about to get caught G2G)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:52 am

(No worries!)

Surprise didn't even come close to describng how I felt. Obviously I had misjudged everything. "Y-you don't hate me?" I managed to get out as I wrapped my arms around him. "S-sin, I killed my family." My voice held all the anguish and dispair that I had been holding back for weeks. If I could cry, I probably would have. A memory of the look on my brother's faces as I moved to kill them flashed into my head. Violently I shook my head to rid myself of the sight.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:32 pm

"Lily." i whispered gently i mumured with a softening touch.
"lily. i missed you iam never going to hate you no matter what you do. no matter what you are"
red hot tears driped down the tent of my face, and i did not think more then that. i held her close to me an mumurred my chimeings.

"when you hear the whisper of my heart you will hear my soul..-"
i hummed a little
"dont you ever think i wont let you hear my soul..."

"i love you Lily."
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:04 am

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and buried my face in his warm chest. The only real warmth I had felt in weeks. "I love you too, Sin." My voice was shaky and weak but at this point I felt as if I were ontop of the world dancing in the clouds. The angels were truly singing on this day. SOmething had finally gone right for me.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:00 pm

i kissed the top of her head and mumured "Seth took over for a while thats the only reson i was not around.." i kissed her cheek with a ginger emotion. i peeled her from the lush snow and onto the tips of my bare feet.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:59 pm

"Are you winning?" I asked him cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:18 pm

i started to move slowly, danceing with her on my feet. i mumured slowly "yeah right now iam"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:40 pm

I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed. "We'll get through this." I promised.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:42 pm

i stayesd silent...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:47 pm

"Come on, lets go inside." I whispered, even though I could stay outside all night if I wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:52 pm

"lead the way"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:53 pm

I truged unfeeling along the deep snow until we reached my home. A moss covered beaten down old cabin which I had chosen to keep me hidden from the humans.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:11 pm

I followed her slowly. at last i noticed she Lived in a filthy shed? this was not even close to what the house i had bought for her looked like.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:26 pm

I laughed awkwardly when I saw his expression. "It keeps the humans away." As I said this I pushed open the moldy wood door. Bugs scattered across the floor but I paid them no attention.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:56 pm

i shook my head "where not gunna stay hear." i told her as a fact. she may be a vampire now. but i would drag her back to the house if i had too.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:34 am

"Are you kidding me? I can't go back yet...." I tried to keep the fear from my voice but I knew it was there. "What if I kill someone...again...I swore to myself I'd never touch a drop of human blood."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:23 pm

i rolled my eyes at her "well then iam gunna buld a better dammn house iam not gunna live in this shit hole." i mumured to the rats "no offence"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:37 pm

I just shook my head sending a few strand of hair onto my face. Gently I pushed them back behind my ears and frowned "Your right this isn't a place to live in, but I deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:40 pm

I started to shake wildly. i grinded my teeth steping away slowly i was trying my best not to phase.
i growled thrugh my Teeth. "You Did Nothing To Deserve This." a loud growl keept comeing up my throat.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:50 pm

A low growl rose from my throat in response. "Nothing? Nothing!? I killed my family. My brothers and my father...Their faces, the look of terror on their faces!" I shouted loudly and shakily. "I will never be able to live iwth that! I'd have killed myself if it weren't for that promise I made to you!"
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:53 pm

Sins eyes howled with anger. instently He leped thrugh the door and sprinted a few feet from the house was all his clothing. he had phased into his Wolf Self. and his wolf Instintcts Kicked in he wanted human bones to fill his mouth.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:56 pm

I had done it now. In anger I took out the whole back wall of the cabin, tearing it to shreds as if it were paper and not wood before I followed Sin. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't let him do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inner Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner Struggle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipce Coven :: Alaska :: Anchorage-
Jump to: