Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inner Struggle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Inner Struggle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:10 pm

I circled the Village with my Growling eyes, i saw a little boy the age was 9. seth was laughing in my mind. I sprinted Tward him no one saw me untill his blood Shot around the air. my fangs riped his skull from his shoulders. i snaped his skull in my mouth. his skull made craking noises and the others Ran in every wich way. tuning for there lives.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:15 pm

A snarl escaped me as I pounced on Sin and pushed him off the boy with all my force slamming him into a tree. I was to late to save the boy. It was over. All I could do was stare at Sin. The blood that had spilled didn't effect me now. The anger and disappoint that raged inside me was the only thing I felt. "Of all the things you could have done..."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Sin snaped his Fangs at Lily Giveing her a Light warning. if she Keept holding onto him he would do the same to her as he had done to The boy. People ran at there top speeds. I snarled and growled at her. i lost my Sanity.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:31 pm

(I got a minute so one more post LOL)

My anger boiled over and I slapped him hard digging my nails into him from his eye to his muzzle.I hadn't meant to but I was to terrified and I felt the need to protect myself. Once I had done the deed I took off running. If I could cry, I would have.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:35 pm

I growled Fearcly, Then Sprinted After an old lady.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:40 pm

I could not watch this anymore. Again I moved, running as fast as I could Till I was nearly fifty miles away. Finally I stopped and just sat there, brooding.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:15 pm

i snaped the head off the old lady. i instently tore her cheast from her, blood and Flesh splatered in every direction
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:40 pm

In anger I ripped the sapplings from the soil. Instinct wanted me to rip Sin to shreds but my heart still prevented that. I was acheing from what I had done to Sin both verbally and physically. He hated me now, I was sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:05 pm

Guns where shot at me but i did not even flinch i doged the bullets easly and sprinted for one of the offecers. i tore his hands off. and sprinted for the next cop
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:09 pm

I was aware of what was going on. I could smell the blood. It made my throat ache but I did not move from where I was.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:13 pm

I snarrled as i tore each person appart that stood in my path. bullets came Screams pearced my ears..
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:26 pm

I couldn't take it anymore, the blood, the screams....I had to do what was right.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:33 pm

Sin bolted past the cop cars tareing there tires apart as he ran. he heard jacob order. "stop" i listened. sam ordered "get away from every one and calm down." i sprinted off runing at top speed.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:37 pm

I met him halfway. I knew mye topaz eyes were now dark with fury as I glared at him. "I thought you loved me." I hissed angerily. "You don't care." I accused.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:38 pm

I could not phase back but the pain of her words where clear on my face. i shook with such sadness.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:49 pm

I winced, and sank to the ground. My anger quickly disolving due to the hurt in his eyes. I went down on my knees and leaned forward to grab handfulls of snow. When SIn was hurt so was I.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:53 pm

I curled in a ball in the snow. blood from my victoms covered the snow.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:57 pm

"This is my fault." I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:13 am

i whempered when she said such lies.
I despretly wanted to hug her.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:41 pm

"Please phase back." I pleaded with him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:48 pm

of corse i had all ready tryed to Phase back. i just layed to the ground i was to sad and angry to phase back
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:49 pm

My hands grazed Sin's fur. "I still love you." I whispered softly as I desperately tried to make him happy. It was true though, despite his flaws, I loved him.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:24 am

my fur started shrink i started to stand as my body slowly returned to normal i wraped my arms around her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
pacificgirl89

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:38 am

(Finally finals are over!!!!!!!!)

All the tense energy that was in my body expelled upon contact with him. "Thank you," I murumured softly. My hands grazed the still recovering wounds that I had left on his face. They were purple now, they'd be gone in a matter of hours. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:54 pm

I sneezed on your shoulder but that was about all. i left my head on your shoulder and kissed your neck ever so gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Struggle   Inner Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner Struggle
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipce Coven :: Alaska :: Anchorage-
Jump to: