Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Science Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Poser
Rose

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:20 pm

I groaned and leaned my head on my desk, making the kid sitting next to me give me a withering stare. "What's wrong now?" he asked in a bored tone.
"I am going to fall asleep," I moaned. "Please let something exciting happen soon."

Just then...
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:40 pm

The Teacher muttered brightly "this is our new student his name is er.."

I muttered Deinetly my voice was crystal like i was whispering it in your ear. my voice was Deep but soft, it had a melody in every letter. "Zero TIme."

I tilted my head to the side then the teacher stated sharply "you can sit-"i will choose where i sit" i told him. I just moved soundlessly down the Rows of students. i sat down in the back by a table with another vampire.. edward cullen but i payed no notice of him. he would be the first vampire i met. but i did not know he was a vampire. i thought i was the only one. my black leater jacket swayed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:19 am

As always when meeting a new vampire, I tensed. Hunching over my table, I heard my lab partner say, "Does every Goddamn newcomer have to look like a freaking model here?"
The smell rose up from behind me, filling my nose. But I would not be charmed by things like this, so I held my nose shut and breathed through my mouth, thinking of ways I could talk to the new vampire.
Class was not quiet. Everyone muttered quietly, thinking Zero couldn't hear them, and his name filled the room like a hum, so that the teacher finally gave up on class.
"Extra homework for the next two weeks!" he said loudly, his face reddening. "If you children do not want an education then I will give you none! You have fourty minutes of free time to discuss anything you wish, class." He went outside, shutting the door with a bang.
I was still tense. No, I couldn't talk to the vampire here, in a class. But I could already feel his presence behind me. Quickly gathering my books, I ignored the potential danger and went outside, walking to my car.
My lab partner called out to me, "Hey, can I call you later? I was thinking maybe you'd wanna go out sometime." I couldn't even remember his name. I thought it was Mike or something like that...
I was halfway to my car when he caught me.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:35 am

I smiled at Rose "you forgot your homework." i held out a stack of papers that where all ready finished half the people in the class had no home work now. i had done all there work in those short seconds.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:57 pm

"Uh," I said, sounding stupid. "Thanks... Zero." What a weird name! I thought in my head. "Um, can I ask something...?"
Not waiting for an answer from him, I blurted out, "You're a vampire, right? Do you, um, know a vampire named Felix by any chance?"
Damn, I was making such a fool out of myself.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:52 pm

My eyes widened slightly. my hand moved to my Ear ring on the tip of my Left ear. i rubed it lightly "how did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:53 am

"My parents were killed by vampires," I said. "And I hang out with them a lot. I think I should be able to tell." I turned around and bowed my head. I walked to my car slowly and opened it, throwing the papers inside.
My face felt hot just by being around him.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:33 am

"I havent met another vampire before." i mummered lightly droping my hand i waited
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:14 pm

"You do seem like more of the silent-and-alone type," I sighed. "Well, if that is true, you'll feel pretty awkward here. Seems like half the student population is vampires." Pausing for a second, I said, "I'm probably talking too much, aren't I? Do you want me to just shut up now?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:17 pm

i shook my head lightly my hair splayed lightly "no your not but i would like to know...why you are still talking to me when you know iam a blood thirsty monster."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:19 pm

I stared at the door of my car, frozen in place. The truth is, I really didn't know why I liked vampires. Especially since they killed my parents. Maybe it was just because I wanted to get close to that insane perfection that each of them had... Or maybe it was just because I was totally insane.
"I don't know," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:32 pm

When she stoped her eyes looked like she was Reliveing some thing. my Black eyes staredinto hers and i could see what happened in her past the blood that was spilled right before her eyes. "i see now.." i did not want to plungeinto her past. so i decided to change the subject.... "why did you come to this school?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:35 pm

"Because this is where my adopted dad wanted to move," I said stiffly. My back straightened. "It's not like it was my choice or anything. I don't get a say."
I started walking towards the benches near the school.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:40 pm

I followed her with out a second thought Mike stared at us while i followed he walked by the Gym door and instently Swore loud dnugh for me to hear. she would not have heard it but iam pretty sure she could not have hurd him punch the brick wall and brake his fist. "Well that sucks i supose."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:43 pm

I ran over to Mike, alarmed, forgetting about Zero for a second. "Are you okay?" I asked. Blood ran down his fist, dripping on the ground, and his hand was distorted wierdly.
"I'm fine," he muttered. "Go back to pretty-boy over there." And he turned his back to me, taking out his cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:30 pm

out of apparently no whre i looked at his hand. i mumured slowly "wach what you hit other wise you will brake a bone." i grabed a peace of cloth from my pocket. and layed it tightly around his hand. It felt like ice was on his hand when i touched him he Cringed but it was not from the pain in his bleeding hand.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:37 pm

I watched the shock on Mike's face when Zero's coldness hit him. It brought more memories of that day back. Shaking my head to clear it of the bad thoughts, I sat down on a bench and rested my head on the table.
Collette, my vampire friend, came up. "Rosie, what are you doing out here?" she asked in her french accent.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:38 pm

"you should be fine for now mike. so you should go see the Doctors still."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:43 pm

"Um, there's a new guy in town," I answered. "That's Zero. Vampire."
Collette nodded. "I knew I smelled a new one," she said, touching her chin with one long, pale finger. To Zero, she said, "It is nice to meet you, Zero." She extended her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:47 pm

Zero did not hold out. he just mumured shortly "nice too meet you" he turned his head away. he was a bit shy when it came to meeting other people. "Well i better get going i have a problem to deal with." his eyes where white now
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:51 pm

Collette let her jaw drop open. "How rude!" she cried, as he turned away. Looking at me, she said, "You just can't find that many polite people nowadays, can you? Even the vampires, who grew up in times of politeness..." She tsk-tsked and sat down next to me. "Yuuki told me to tell you that there is something big coming up in your future, Rosie."
I looked at her skeptically. "And what is the payment for that info?" I asked.
"A case of beer, of course, and cooking for two nights."
I stood up, and walked towards Zero. "I'm sorry about Collette," I said. "She's a very nice person."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:54 pm

"dont come close to me" my jaws where starting to strain.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:59 pm

"I'm sorry," I said. That familiar look in his eye...
"Yuuki was looking hungry when I saw her last as well," said Collette. "Perhaps Zero would like to go to Seattle with her. It would be good for the two to meet." She was thinking aloud.
Nervously, I said, "I don't know, Yuuki can be kind of intense at times... I guess it's up to Zero." I took out my cell phone, looking at him quizically. "Do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:02 pm

I did not breath trying to lose the Smell of her Sweet blood "just dont come close to me."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:08 pm

I bowed my head and walked away, dialing Yuuki's number.
"Hello?" she said, in her business tone.
"It's me," I said.
"Oh, hello, Rosie! Did Zero say he wanted to go to Seattle with me?"
As always, her bouncy tone stunned me. And of course, how she already knew what she was talking about. "Um, he didn't really answer," I told her truthfully.
"That means we're going! I'll be there in a minute!" She hung up, and I heard her door bang shut just before the click.
"Zero?" I called from the other side of the school. "Yuuki's coming."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Science Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science Class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipce Coven :: Forks (Vampire Turf) :: Forks High School-
Jump to: