Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Science Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Science Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:09 pm

i breathed slowly then mumurred "all right" i did not breath after that i just sat there as stiff as stone. but more perfect looking.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Something jumped on my back. I fell to my knees under Yuuki's weight. "That was quick," I said. She grinned evilly.
"I wanted to meet the new vampire," she said. For just a second, she looked like she had sharp fangs instead of teeth.
"You aren't... going to hurt him or something, are you?" I asked. She just laughed and dissapeared.

Yuuki-

"Hello, Zero," I said, my voice low and not bouncy. I wanted to make an impression. "So, are you ready for the sights of Seattle? They have plenty for the both of us." I chuckled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:25 pm

I looked her Directly into the eyes my eyes stayed firm but my words where not spoken. i saw every peace of her past. every breath she had taken. and every thing she had ever done. ever thing.. "I know every thing about you now." i told her my eyes broke from her and i mumured slowly "well lets go Yuuki. or Cosette"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:30 pm

I gave the boy a wicked-looking smile. "My name is not Collette. Silly!" I bonked him on the head playfully. "My name is Yuuki!" I jumped on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Lets go to Seattle!"
So. He is one of those. I thought so. Lets see how well he knows me from that, though... "You may have seen it, but do you really want to get to know me?" I leered at him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:34 pm

i was not in the playful mood but all in all i layed my hands on her legs and sprinted. i disapeared we where on the Free way. i jumped over Mikes car with out him Realizeing it. "that all Depends if you like to make hell out of Peoples live" 'i know what you will say. just by looking in your eyes i can see the fragments of your heart.'
Back to top Go down
Rose
Poser
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:59 am

"And that mostly depends on whether they stick to the laws of the world," I said lowly. "Everything taken must be replaced by something in equal value. If it is not repaid, then it will be with the soul of the sinner." I smiled, trying to get out of my somber voice. "After we hunt, can we go to a liquor store?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science Class   Science Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science Class
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipce Coven :: Forks (Vampire Turf) :: Forks High School-
Jump to: