Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shineing Sorrow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

"oh i like a cookie" where is that from?
flushed away
shineing Sorrow I_vote_lcap0%shineing Sorrow I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Starwars
 0% [ 0 ]
Over The Hedge
shineing Sorrow I_vote_lcap83%shineing Sorrow I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Cars
 0% [ 0 ]
Naruto
shineing Sorrow I_vote_lcap17%shineing Sorrow I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-04-14

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:58 pm

I cradledLith while i gave him his bottle. a guy was laughing at me when i held Lith out to Mira my eyes followed the guy.
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

Number of posts : 22

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:00 pm

I held lth in my hands and smiled at him and gave him his bottle he made a funny gigle nois I laughed and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:05 pm

When Mira took Lith i ran at the guy that was laughing. my leather coat swoung with me when my Fist came at his Nose. he fell back yelling "WHAT THE FUCK!!"

I muttered "i dont get laughed at got me Punk?" i put one foot on his cheast and it was Ben Angies boy friend wich i did not know who they where
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-15

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:11 pm

Zol apeared behind sorrow and touched his shoulder. signalling him no. "jaughing is just a sighn of insecurity. it brings out the true heart of a persons demenor."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:21 pm

there was a flash of light a camra.. i turned Realy fast. i muttered while i did so "I...dont...Do..." i grabed his film and tore it in half. "pictures!" i slamed the film on the ground and crushed it. the kid started to cry as he ran away. Lith Laughed with exitement. he started to try to cew on Miras fingers.
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:26 pm

i heard the comotion. i ran straight back and smacked sorrow right in the jaw, grabbed his arm, twisted it , tripped him and held him there. " if you continue with this perposterous atidude you will fill your sweet child with the ideas you have now..... except worse....much worse."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:30 pm

Lith started to cry when the girl held me. Wich pumped me up. Lith was some one i needed to keep happy. i fliped my leg up to my back pocket. my gun came out wich i mannaged to get from the air with one of my arms that i had moved from her grasp. i Cocked it and pointed it at her hand. i muttered "let go"
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:40 pm

she looked at the gun indifferently. "if you continue with this behavior your only making it worse. i will let you go if you stop hurting the paserby." Zol thought. 'so much for keeping cover.'
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:43 pm

i pulled lightly on the trigger "let go or i will pull the trigger"
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:47 pm

she still didnt get it. her silver eyes glistened like a ripple of pure water in a stream. " i still wont let go. i hate sitting on the sidelines and letting inocent people get hurt because of your bad desicions." her blue coat was off and he saw her name tag. she was a nurse at the same school he cleaned at. her silver eyes had a bit of red in it. it was cold like the arctic nights.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:50 pm

"you have three secconds. 1...." i waited while i focused on keeping the gun in my hand if she tryed to take it from me. "2"
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:56 pm

Zol grabbed tighter. not even flinching. like she did when she was confronted with a gun. just to wait.
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:59 pm

I was in shock and was also thinking where did he get the gun? I stared stuned for words.
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:00 am

"kid, please back away about 3 yards. this might get messy." she said that without looking from the gun hole.
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:27 am

(for get I said any thing.....psssh) Stares like a retard into space.

Last edited by ~mira~ on Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:00 pm

I pulled on the trigger with a smile on my face. water came out. and She droped her arms from me. i gave her a Quick hug and muttered "its been a while where you been?" i wraped my arm around her waist... (your over protective so called evil character is annoying. and is pissing me off) i
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:46 pm

..........."umm" I stared confused and bafled as ushal.....
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:09 pm

"oh its never loaded i carry it just to scare people. and this is Zoey (lol i call you Zoey its your nick name!!!!) so? how have you been Zoey?"
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:28 pm

"Oh, hi Zoey!"
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:49 pm

Zoey squinted at sorrow. "mist? is that you? i thought you were dead!!" she did one of her half smiles. the closest she ever got to a true smile. "well i see you've still kickin and some one kickin along with you." she nodded her kid torwards the child and boy. but she looked down at her shit. it was a plain button up shirt. the kind you see in offices. "but did you really have to use water? i was going to my new job." she took off her fake glasses, turned torward the boy and shook his hand. "im afraid i havent gotten your name...?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:05 pm

"yeah its me. Oh sorry about that i just felt like a joke. lets not forget i did all most die last year. at least 3 times. Edward Cullen You rember when he Broke all most every bone in my body right? oh yeah do you"
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:13 pm

"yah, that wasnt good. but since your the only one i trust, we need to catch up on the news. how about the teachers lounge?" she gestured torward the school.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:24 pm

"Oh this is Mira" i took Lith from miras arms and muttered "and this is Lith i bet your woundering wy i was crying while i was working at the newtens huh?"
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:31 pm

her half smile stopped. "let me guess, you goy a girl pregnant and she got pissed and your trying to raise him up on your own while being heartbroken. it was written all over your face. but if im wrong, tell me." she looked anxously at the kids. he knew that if she even touched them she would turn all mushy and airheaded.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:41 pm

Actualy last night she came over. iam not sure if shes still there i still think she is lieing to me. you know how i can see when people lie to me.. well i think she was lieing a few times." i told zoey after a second. Lith Held one hand out and opened and closed it like he wanted some thing from Zoey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shineing Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shineing Sorrow
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next