Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shineing Sorrow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

"oh i like a cookie" where is that from?
flushed away
shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Starwars
 0% [ 0 ]
Over The Hedge
shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_vote_lcap83%shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Cars
 0% [ 0 ]
Naruto
shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-04-14

shineing Sorrow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:38 pm

"so what are we going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:23 pm

zoey shrugged. "live, learn and have fun filling in time i guess. after this i have to go do some thing. its for my job. my target is a mass murderer. hes been killing them by throwing them against walls and torturing them with his own hands, i think his name is jack or some thing, i have to check in a the main hideout."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:47 pm

I tilted my head to the side " a person came to me mestakeing me for this jack guy she said i had the same Red eyes..as...well a Vampire" i told her all most laughing.
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:53 pm

her chest vibrated. "well, i know for sure that there are some weird things on this earth, but i dont know if vampires exist, but ill keep lookin, who knows. maybe this jack character is a vampire." she plucked lithe from his meal and butttoned her shirt back up. and put the towel in the sink. and sat back down patting lithes back
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:08 pm

I Tilted my head to the side. i mummured lightly "so?" I crossed the distance with out realy looking like i moved at all. I put my hand on her leg "what else have you been thinking about...?" my hand rubed lightly.
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:13 pm

she raised up lithe and laughed. "one, i think he needs to be changed."she got up at looked up at him. "ands second,....my love hasnt faded for you."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:38 pm

I took lith from Zoeys arms and mumured " i got it" i layed him on the Table. and stuck my hand in my back pocket. i pulled a diper that had been makeing me feel uncoftrable in the back end. i opend it pullling the two straps open i layed the strap end under Lith. then i pulled the Diper he was wareing off of him. he made a bubbley noise. i Took the Straps on that diper and tiyed the diper into a ball i toosed it and muttered "Score!" Lith made a laughing noise. i finished straping it on him.
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:43 pm

zoey watched how mist was so good with lithe, she wished she could be that confortable. the teapot whistled and she poured the hot water in 3 mugs. then added hot chocolate. she gave each mug to mist, mira and herself, but instead of hot chocolate she had green tea.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:18 pm

i looked at the mug and laughed "rember last tmie you gave me this? i told you i hated chclate. you looked at me like i was crazy"
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:54 pm

I looked away from the breast feeding and snuggled into the coat and sat on the floor spacing out in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:57 pm

"hay mira what do you think about being adopted by us?"
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:58 pm

"Adopted?" I looked at him..."You mean, like new parents?" I smiled and was happy about the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:01 pm

"Yhea. but i have to let my Ex know that iam not with her any more "
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:04 pm

I thought of my old parents and how they hated me how they called me good for nothing and pice of shit and every thing else you could pasably say I looked at Sorrow " Your not gonna hate me after awhile are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:33 pm

i laughed "n-" in the midle of my sentens my phone raing. i grabed it and awnsered

"hello?"

Kaias voice hummed in the phone. she told me "hay baby i made us dinner and i was woundering if you could get some one to wach Lith?"
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:27 pm

"Who's that?" I asked the n thought probly is ex.....maybe
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:30 am

"we have to talk Kaia"

"about what Mist?" i mumured "about us i will be over there later on so see you then" i did not let her respond. i hung up at that
Back to top Go down
minidiggy1233
Poser

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: First day of school   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:20 pm

Kana stalked around looking for her new locker. She was terribly lost and confused

[[teehee im new...^^]]
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:32 pm

when she took a sip of her tea, she got up and crouched next to mira."you know, we're not gonna be yelling at you or anything like that. for one, i hate being loud and two both of us-she gestured torward sorrow- have already experienced children, so your a bit lucky."she got back up and made mira sit on her chair while she sat on a folding chair.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:04 pm

"well i have had more expirance then her." i rolled my eyes then muttered "she tryed to feed Lith candy"
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Zoey huffed. "i didnt know his age so...ah nevermind." she got up and streched. "well, we should go, its getting late and tomorrows school."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:43 pm

"yeah true enugh." i grabed lith and layed him on my hands. i pulled my bags on and twined my fingers embetween Zoeys
Back to top Go down
~mira~
Poser
~mira~

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:24 am

"Oh, hehe candy....ummmmm I'm very glad I am going to be in this family and glad you guys do have exsperience, or that would be sorta bad..." I sat on the chaitr and look around the room because I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:11 pm

I looked at him for a split second and rolled my hands on his head. i gave him a nogie.
Back to top Go down
osusu
Poser G 2
Poser G 2
osusu

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:39 pm

zoey smiled. "well, ill walk with you guys until you reach the house, but after that i have to go do some erands....alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shineing Sorrow   shineing Sorrow - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shineing Sorrow
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next